Tuesday 6 October 2020

Back to Basics

Evening exercise in atmospheric Autumnal conditions. Good for the soul...

Didn't expect much (I never do!). Mild with no wind to speak of...just a pleasant stroll with my faithful friend. "Us Birders" always have scenarios that may or may not happen...don't we?  I'd always fancied Bud to flush a SEO...


There you go! 

Distant (c.0.5 miles) over Seaside Road at 5.40pm

Nice image of the long-winged jizz...I thought!

Then...Swans...out to sea. Any Swan is noteworthy here! At around a mile out I decided on Mute...


My first Rock Pipit (P.140, H.126) of the year on the beach (where else) was a bonus plus 3 Teal on the sea. Not a bad hour and just the ticket!      

............................................................................................

A few catch up images that were hiding on my card from last week.

Stonechat in the Cliff scrub...



Some of the Golden Plover hiding in the plough against the light...



There we are...

No comments: