Monday 20 April 2020

East Winds continue...

...and limited sightings ...continue!

A lone Whimbrel calling as it headed high South was the highlight of this mornings walk North. I finally managed a decent pic of a male Linnet...


We have a decent number now but they are very flighty.

I had an hour from the bedroom between 11 and 12 adding a lone Stock Dove to my "Garden Lockdown" list #47. It was also my 59th species for my developing "Garden Life" List.

As I was wallowing in my latest addition I received a message informing me a Hooded Crow had flown South past Holmpton. The message came at 11.38 but no time was given for the actual sighting. Still...rather galling nonetheless. I'll get one...I keep saying that?

Arctic Terns starting to pass by. None here...yet...

This male Chaffinch spent some time at the Niger seed this morning..


My attempt to beat some of my "earliest records" failed miserably...although the weather didn't help...

No comments: