Wednesday 3 February 2021

Texas 22!

We've took the plunge. No holiday this Spring...even if we could? Too much hassle and in no way a relaxing prospect. Obviously VERY disappointing but common sense has prevailed. We've already sorted accomodation for 2022...provisionally of course. On the bright side (had to look hard) we can balance the books and my chances of a record Year List for Holmpton have definitely improved!

It seems we're in for some Easterlies which will hopefully liven things up...they need too!


3 comments:

Barry Bishop said...

Well done, it is good to have something to look forward to.
Hope the easterlies bring in some good birds for you to report as reading your blog is one of my regular treats.
By the way I have changed my blog to Holgate birder at blogspot, if you want to update your reading list.
I reckon that Boris will allow us out in early March. North Duffield should be good then.
Heard some birders got fined £100 at Wykeham Lake!
Take care, keep up the good work
Barry Bishop

Alan Whitehead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alan Whitehead said...

It certainly is Barry, even if it's way over the horizon at the moment! Thanks for the comment on the Blog. I'll update my list.

Yes. hopefully NDC will be in prime condition after lockdown. Stay safe pal.