Saturday 20 February 2021

Cyprus 18 - A timely reminder!

I've noticed plenty of Birders giving themselves a boost in these dark times by posting memories from trips gone by. Perfectly understandable in my book. So, why not join the club? I was tagged in to a post this morning by a pal I met in Cyprus. He posted a picture of a BLUE-CHEEKED BEE-EATER we both enjoyed at Paphos Headland. I even saw it fly in the following morning at dawn and land on the Jolly Roger in the harbour! 

You'll have to take my word for it!


More of this dream bird HERE. It was the perfect trip with incredible views of some Stellar birds, including male CASPIAN PLOVER and CREAM-COLOURED COURSER on the same piece of land at Mandria!!! My luck was definitely IN. I hope to go back one Spring...soon?


Let's hope we can all enjoy a bird-filled Spring as things improve, albeit slowly...

No comments: