Sunday 31 January 2021

As the Grave!

Lockdown 3 has been extended into March...at least, Groundhog Day is starting to bite...hard. My holiday to Texas in April has long since floated down the Swanny and things are looking er...limited. Cheery stuff? 

Not much to report recently but as you know, I like to blow the dust off the Blog on a regular basis! February tomorrrow  and the first bulbs are poking through...how's that for positivity!

I love strolling round my Village, North, South and West and I'll never have a better chance of breaking my Year List record!!! Hopefully the sea will liven up...soon?!

With such an uncertain future it really is essential for the spirit to continue to do what you like to do...in a reponsible manner of course. Somethings I like to do are NOT possible. Still no additions to my Year List. Amazing that; I'm still waiting to hear a Tawny Owl?!

No comments: