Saturday 2 May 2020

Groundhog Day...ish

Have to say it's getting that way for me now. Definitely wouldn't suit me being couped up long term. Still, has to be done for the foreseeable...and I'm fortunate to be located where I am...and appreciate that.

Daily diary updates are out now...even I'm bored with that!!

I've decided to mix things up with some posts on past incidents/adventures and intermittent posts on local happenings...when something I consider significant occurs. Seems reasonable?

Made it to 90 for the Village this morning when a lone House Martin got mixed in with the local Sandies.

I've been passing time with jobs (the ones I've put off for years) around the house plus transferring my records from my Bird Recorder programme to eBird. Bringing back some great memories while safeguarding my records. Secured my Village records and just finished adding my Scilly sightings. Good fun! Texas next...

Daily sightings of Great Spotted Woodpecker and Tree Sparrow at the feeders are not to be taken for granted.

Stay safe...and stay tuned...

No comments: