Tuesday 26 May 2020

Improving?

Having been a good lad since March 23rd (unlike some/many) I'm looking forward to when things improve (whenever that may be). Interpretation of "rules" seems somewhat grey to say the least!!!

I've really enjoyed doing a "full" Spring in the Village but variety IS the spice of life, so some trips furhter afield would be nice. Again...selective as always.

It will be interesting to see if some birds have been suppressed during this time. I realize it's academic but I'm a curious soul.

Let's hope things are more positive this Autumn? After all, I've (provisionally) booked my spot on Scilly for October. There's positivity for you.


I'm still busy transferring (and reminiscing) records from my beloved Bird Recorder to eBird. The perfect time to do it. Many great memories...and some gripping ones! It's funny when you look back and wonder why you acted...or didn't...on certain occasions. Hindsight eh...

No comments: