Saturday 30 May 2020

Retired

I've taken the plunge...and it feels good!!!

A combination of factors including Covid 19 has led me to make this landmark decision. Fully endorsed by my better half, I feel it's the "right time". I've "done my bit" over the years. Cloth will be cut accordingly and we'll manage fine.

I won't miss anymore Birds now, at least through work, it will just be a question of selection, access and affordability! No plans at the moment, just a time to enjoy the superb Spring weather and garden out here on the East Coast.

Feels good...at the moment. I'm sure it will last!

My new staus should give me more time to develop my Blog and hopefully provide some interesting posts for you. Time will tell...

Been (VERY) quiet lately on the dicky-bird front.

Cheers...

Our best seller by popular demand is Timothy Taylor's landlord ...

2 comments:

Steve L said...

Well done Al. Enjoy the birding.

Alan Whitehead said...

Cheers Steve. Appreciated.