Sunday 28 March 2021

Freedom?

So here we are, the last day of Lockdown 3. Hopefully that's the last. As far as I'm aware, from tomorrow I can start to travel, on occasion, with my conscience clear. I'm sure by now you can read between the lines regarding my subtle irony. I've always took the view that if someone doesn't like what's spouted here they'll move on to pastures new...please! Everyone's entitled to their opinion but some of the justifications for breaking Lockdown beggar belief!!! There are a lot of psycics out there who are apparently immune....and irresponsible!

After the worst Winter psychologically in living memory and a 12 months to forget, we all deserve something much more positive for the rest of the year and beyond. I think we can all agree on that.

Now then, where shall I go tomorrow?

No comments: