Saturday 6 March 2021

COVIDIOTS

I've tried (hard) to keep my comments on the Pandemic to a minimum (believe it or not). More sporting "crowd scenes" today have highlighted the issue. This WILL be my last post on the subject, regardless of future events. The irresponsible and selfish behaviour of a proportion of the British population... and beyond, is frankly...depressing (but not surprising), in many ways. While many of us have made sacrifices, others have flagrantly done as they please...not that they will care.

Regarding my hobby, I'm aware that certain individuals have travelled significant distances to see birds. Some surprising, some not. All VERY...disappointing (I'm being polite).

Hopefully things are on the up now with the vaccination programme well under way. The individuals who have ignored the "advice", aka broken the law, will have to wrestle with their conscience...if they have one!!!

No comments: