Saturday 5 December 2020

Hunkering Down

Prized myself out for a Seawatch from dawn. Gave it a couple of hours before realizing I was wasting my time! 4 Gannets went South.

There was a brighter period late morning before the rain returned with a vengeance. A cruise down Snakey drew a blank on Winter Thrushes but 3 Corn Buntings together were a nice surprise...

Silhouette view


Catching some rays

Long Winter nights ahead. Definitely time to tidy up my records and plan ahead for hopefully better COVID free (or at least protected) days. Texas 2021 must be in the balance I guess BUT I have to hang on to some hope to get through the Winter! I'll also throw in a few riviting anecdotes from previous trips that may be of interest to you?

I don't think I will beat this California/Arizona trip from 2005!!! Happy Days indeed. I was younger then...weren't we all!

As you know I won't be going anywhere I'm not comfortable going...a moral conscience is important...to me.

No comments: