Saturday 15 August 2020

Time to get on with it...

My plan is now formulated. Don't get too excited!

A series of (important) personal issues are now out of the way (that's not to say others won't occur of course). Still, thinking positively I intend to enjoy my first "retirement Autumn" to the full...or as full as can be acheived under the current circumstances.

Six Holmpton Ticks so far this year...

Goosander

Shorelark

Black Redstart

Jay

Sedge Warbler

Scaup

Takes me to 179                                    

I follow local Birders attempts which make mine look quite modest...so far. The year isn't over yet though...

My best Year total is again a modest 130 in 2018. I've no excuses now having more time on my hands. Certain habitats are absent here and access is also limited. That's enough excuses!

I definitely need to pay the Sea more attention. My small gardens and surrounding areas also need closer study.

View from our Bedroom...


Promising Orchard Potential

A fast developing Elderberry

Already attracting visitors

...and of course the "Magic" bird bath...complete with poo!


The view from the front bedroom offers decent habitat and the lane definitely needs close attention, over the next three months...



Fingers crossed...

No comments: