Monday 31 August 2020

Autumn 20

Officially starting tomorrow (at least in my book). First rumblings have been positive with a decent amount of migrants appearing late August to start the stretching off (and boy, do I need to!). The main effort will obviously be the Village but I'll also be birding Skeffling, Welwick, Patrington Haven and the quieter areas of Spurn. I'll also be paying a few visits to NDC.

A tame Wryneck has appeared at Spurn, totally oblivious to the Bank Holiday crowds apparently. I didn't succumb...I'll find my own lol. There may be the odd pic' around!

So, what will the next couple of months (and a bit) bring? I don't know...nobody does...BUT one thing is for sure, there are some great birds on the way. Some(thing) may even make it here?! 

BRING IT ON!!!


No comments: