Wednesday 17 June 2020

"What a Beauty"?

We all love birds...right? It doesn't matter if it's the local Blackbird (which I adore) or some far flung waif I may have travelled a ridiculous amount of miles to see
(hopefully). However, some birds are definitely more impressive than others, I think we would all agree?

Some of the "little brown jobs" are extremely desirable but it's "rarity value" that's the motivation here...surely.

I admit to having a chuckle at some of the comments, as the umpteenth pic of the latest star appears on one of the social media outlets. "What a beauty " or "It's a cracker " being a couple of the more widely used phrases.

I'm sorry but not all rarities are "Crackers" or "Stunners". In fact many are pretty DULL!!!

How about..."great addition but underwhelming" or "Not sure what it is but I'll see what's decided".

To each there own but...call it as it is...a touch more realistic?

No comments: