Sunday 14 June 2020

New layout - mixed reviews!

Blogger is changing (doesn't everything eventually) so I decided to pre-empt this forced alteration by re-designing things to fit my more senior status!

I obviously like it but "one man's meat..." and all that. There's also the phone/laptop aspect. More and more sites are leaning towards being "mobile friendly". Blogger is available in both formats (you probably knew that). I've always been a small font man...double tap and drag always useful on mobile. So, you have a choice... in fact you have three...don't read it...Nooooooo...

.....................................................

A VERY strange Spring has resulted in some interesting late records. I've been a good lad with just one brief evening visit to Spurn for an insurance Greenish Warbler. Us twitchers have " got away with it". I remember 2015...WELL! See left hand column "roll of honour".

P.S. I also need to reinstate HUDSONIAN WHIMBREL

No comments: