Wednesday 27 September 2023

Scilly Gamble?

Time of Life I guess. I have an opportunity for a day trip on Saturday...so I'm taking it. Why? Well...

1.There's a chance the NORTHERN PARULA is STILL on St Martin's. It IS my "most wanted". The fact it's on Scilly makes it far more special to me.

2. Storm Agnes has passed through and MAY have brought something else?

3. I love an adventure, ESPECIALLY to Scilly!

I'm over on the first plane (8.15) and off on the last (17.45) giving me chance to make the most of my day on the Islands. Obviously a lot can happen before Saturday but I'm going regardless. You've read all my "hits and misses" stories by now, suffice to say it'll be another roller-coaster ride in this El-Nino Year.

Back again on October 13th for a proper 2 week visit!

No comments: