Tuesday 19 September 2023

BROWN BOOBY - Gallery

Without hopefully "over-egging the pudding" I thought I'd post a few more photos from yesterday's successful and lucky trip to Teeside, now I've got my breath back!

Monsoon and frankly dangerous conditions early doors, through Hull and beyond and steady rain as I reached home at 3pm. We fortunately had a calm and dry 3 hour "window" whilst we were "on site". The fact the bird was on the Pier and not a Buoy was also rather lucky!

A typically scenic view!

I'll limit it to 6, of varying quality. Hopefully they give more of a flavour of the event...

9.24...


10.07...


10.15...


10.17...


10.19...


Pity the light wasn't better but it didn't matter. 

We also had a try for the adjacent Wryneck. Haydn managed to get on it before it disappeared into the undergrowth. Yours truly was too slow, just managing a "flight blur". I did find a rather smart Wheatear for him, his FOY...


A great morning, sharing a top Bird...


No comments: