Saturday 29 February 2020

STELLER'S EIDER 2

Yes...you guessed it?

Overnight drive tonight with Steve Lawton for Ferry at Scarbster at Noon tomorrow. Night in Kirkwall. First flight over to Papa Monday morning. Staying on the Island till Wednesday afternoon flight. Ferry from Stromness back to Scarbster then home. Simple, no nonsense plan.

At least I know this...isn't it...


Hopefully better weather, better reading glasses...and ID skills!

An Old School twitch into the unknown. The best sort. More exciting for its unpredictability. David Roche the local Birder has left the Island for a holiday. He was VERY helpful previously but personal circumstances meant I was unable to travel earlier. I missed the initial rush due to our UAE trip. I'm totally open-minded about the outcome, besides there's nowt on Tele'.

So, off we go. I'll try to post updates as the trip progresses...

No comments: