Tuesday 11 February 2020

It's wild out there!

Not much to report as I haven't braved the gales recently...I'm keen but...

Cover is limited in these here parts...so I stay in the trees...seeing very little! Richard's Firecrest is still present. Not a bad bird to enjoy in these grim times. Finally sorted the car, so it's over to Duff tomorrow to hunker down in the Geoff Smith Hide. I know...WIMP!

.................................................................................

STELLER'S EIDER 2 is starting to formulate. It's a fluid plan which could take many paths BUT at least there's hope. A/The TENGMALM'S OWL has turned up again on mainland Shetland.

.................................................................................

Excitement for Texas chasers in the form of the FIRST WHITE WAGTAIL for the State! Wonder if it will wait for me? I thought that last year with the YELLOW GROSBEAK. Of course...it didn't!

.................................................................................

No comments: