Monday 10 April 2023

Back Home

Just arrived back after a whirlwind Weekend. An interesting easyJet special and a wonderful day with family at my Mother's 92nd Birthday...


It'll obviously take a bit of time to finalize lists and photos but I hope to get cracking soon as I recover from my exploits. The poor weather forecast will help!

A few initial thoughts. After a gap of 5 years I was interested to see how I'd find it. I loved it! Great birds (with the daily chance of a rarity), easy logistics, great weather and renewed acquaintances.

5 main area covered, all within a couple of hours of Paphos. I got lucky with the Rarities, although I did put the effort in. I like to think I got the balance right between chasing and searching?

That'll do for now. My review will begin soon...

No comments: