Thursday 17 June 2021

WALRUS!!!

No joy with the EV despite a 6 hour vigil on the Garrison. I can't think of a better dipping view though.

A message on the WhatsApp group...

4.30 Visitor has reported a Walrus following a yacht in P cressa

I HAD to take a look. It was true!

Fish and chips watching a Walrus on Scilly...bliss!! It kept trying to climb onto the yachts? At one point it climbed up some ladders as if it was boarding...



Amazing stuff!

I spoke to one of the locals who said there had been some Humpback Whales around the Islands during the Winter.

I was going to tell her I'd seen a Submarine  from this very bench...but I refrained. Not a bad double though!

Struggling a bit with the phone but I'll do a full write up on my return. Still time for a VULTURE...




No comments: