Tuesday 5 January 2021

Forecasts eh?

The wind didn't drop...it just got colder! So no attempt was made for the SL or SB on my permitted exercise walk.

Lockdown 3 then. There's definitely a case for hibernation at the moment! All sorts of opinions regarding COVID which I won't dwell on...you'll be glad to hear. Suffice to say movements and contact should be limited as far as possible... as should have been the case from Day 1...and that includes twitching! Hopefully the vaccination programme can be organised efficiently and speedily. No excuses. I'm sure some will find justification to travel for birds...where there isn't any!

This seems a good time to take stock regarding record updates and reminiscing, as future planning seems a tad optimistic at the moment!!!

Late afternoon trip to Tesco netted me my first Mallards (P.46, H.45) of the year. Riveting stuff!

No comments: