Friday 3 January 2020

2020 - Time to get Cracking!

Topped up the holiday fund, so now it's time to play! No real plan, just a mooch around the Village and Patch to see what I might see and get the numbers rolling. There's been an influx of Wildfowl, possibly/certainly lingering due to the amount of water present at the moment. Be nice to find something in the Village.

Having totted up my totals for 2019 I've been looking at potential additions to my Holmpton List which stands at a modest 168. Just for a bit of fun I'm going to list TEN possible additions for this year and see how many come to fruition...

Pochard
Red-breasted Merganser
Greenshank
Green Sandpiper
Glaucous Gull
Turtle Dove
Kingfisher
Black Redstart
Firecrest
Pallas's Warbler

We will see...or not!

Forecast looks great for tomorrow. Can't wait...

VERY encouraging news regarding Barn Owls. I've had  FIVE incidental sightings at various local sites already this year!!

No comments: