Thursday 5 December 2019

Quest for a STELLER'S EIDER

The UAE report will have to go on hold for now, as I've decided to make the significant trip North to Papa Westray to try for the SE. It will have been quite an intensive period following on from my return from Dubai and my trip to Scilly. Thing is, that's twitching...unpredictable. Guess that's part of the "fun"?

The Plan

Drive tomorrow to Inverness and stay the night.
Continue to Scabster for the noon ferry on Saturday to Stromness
Taxi/Bus to Kirkwall for my 3.10pm flight to Papa Westray
Night at the Hostel
All day Sunday on the Island
Night at the Hostel
Flight back to Kirkwall at 11.10am Monday
Bus to Stromness
Ferry from Stromness to Scrabster at 4.15pm
Night in Inverness
Tuesday drive home.

Simple!!!

Hopefully this will be the last bird I "need" until the Spring?

I intend to add regular updates to my Blog, which you may...or may not, want to follow...

No comments: