Friday 6 December 2019

Quest for a a STELLER'S EIDER (2)

After leaving Holmpton at 8.30am and dropping poor Bud off again at the Kennels, I set off North after the obligatory stop off at McDonalds in Hull.

465 miles and 9 hours later, here I am at my digs in Inverness...
Bijou!
Not bad for £30!

No news on the bird since Wednesday?

After missing the 2000 bird due to Football commitments (I ran York Schoolboys for 8 years) I'm hoping to "get another back" aka grip back. Many connected with this bird, hence the relative lack of interest BUT it's still VERY rare in the scheme of things.

I like this scenario a lot. Old School twitch. Far more satisfying than constant updates and large crowds. Regardless of the outcome I'm going to enjoy the experience. I'll enjoy it more though...if I see it lol!

More tomorrow...

No comments: