Thursday 15 February 2024

Slooow!

Hence the lack of reports. Maybe I should throw a few (hopefully) interesting topics in during this less than inspiring time of Year? I'll think about it.

A beacon through the gloom came in the form of a Long-tailed Duck at Castle Howard Lake. This was my 240th Species for the York Area...a consequence of Age!!

Locally it's quiet...no Dead! A few hints of Spring as the local GS Woodpecker is tapping away. I could travel further afield to see some "other" Birds but I'm not that bothered these days as I prefer to "work" my Patches. However, I don't rule it out completely?

I have to admit my thoughts are starting to turn to Cyprus as the first Migrants are being reported on WhatsApp...namely Great Spotted Cuckoo and Isabelline Wheatear.

Be nice to see the Currant Bun...

No comments: