Friday 10 March 2023

NDC - Finale...for now!?

3 hours with Haydn late morning. A good chat but nothing new. We enjoyed the usual impressive fayre in...SUNSHINE!!!

It was nice to see the LDV team turn up and fix the flaps in Garganey Hide. Much appreciated! I did get a couple of Year ticks on the way home. I called in at Castle Howard for a look at the drake Ferruginous Duck and then connected with a couple of  Oystercatchers feeding on a grass roundabout near the M62 at Goole!

I've nearly finished my Cyprus introduction to give an outline of my Strategy for my Trip. I've been pleasantly surprised at the Avifauna potentially available, regarding both Migrants and Breeders. Something to help pass the cold, Winter nights. A nice touch of revision...as you can't revise what you haven't previously learned. I did listen in Assembly...sometimes!

Now then, I wonder if I could get over for a final session on Monday? Mmmmm...

No comments: