Wednesday 16 March 2022

Phonescoping

I had a Dental appointment in York this morning. Unfortunately, I didn't make it due to the A64 being closed due to a serious accident. Let's hope everyone is OK? 

So...I headed fro Duff. There's a shock!

I had my new toy with me...a phonescoping adapter. As you know I'm not one to "faff about", so this was going to have to go reasonably well...quickly!While I was setting up...or trying to, I heard a Water Rail (54) and Oystercatchers (55). Nothing else new was seen but I had a good play with my adapter...

A pair of sleepy Tufties on the scrape...


Drake Gadwall at c80 yds...


I've seen worse! Handy to have as a back-up in certain favourable situations.

Phil sent me a couple of his Smew pics...


Corker!


19.14 MEGA DEVON PINE GROSBEAK male y'day Woolacombe in garden. No sign today

Mmmmmm!?

Who knows, I don't...BUT must be a provenance ?

No comments: