Sunday 15 March 2020

A state of flux

Well, things have changed somewhat!!! I'm writing this from my Mother's on her iPad. Hope it makes sense!

The coronavirus is hitting hard now. My Texas holiday looks like it's going down the Swanny. A big disappointment obviously but bigger issues are in play here. My youngest is flying back from Dubai tomorrow, so I'm staying over and picking him up from Manchester airport at 11.30am.

Grim times ahead with all the uncertainty. An unprecedented situation.

Life goes on though...

I finally corrected my V70 error. A wonderful salesman down in Shropshire helped me through the process of part-exchanging my Mark 3 for a proper Mark 2. I never dreamt I'd be looking at FOUR of these classics. Immense relief and satisfaction.

The Spring Birding will now be concentrated locally. We have to adapt...




No comments: