Saturday, 3 October 2026

Musings

Me again...

A relaxing day keeping my Mother company. She's keener on Football than I am! England did well... VERY well!!!

I saw online that c30 intrepid Twitchers has made the journey to Shetland today. A huge and expensive effort which unfortunately turned out to be unsuccessful aka a Dip. As said yesterday the odds weren't great on this Species remaining. Fortunately, I'm personally in a more relaxed position these days of not HAVING to go. Feels good. 

I've just booked my flight to Dubai for less. You pays yer money...

I'll still hopefully pick the odd Tick up along the way BUT it'll be on my terms. Hopefully something will turn up later this Month for me?

I also read that El Nino has killed the Hurricane season! Not one in the whole of September..Not great for strays from the Nearctic. Still time though.

Back to the Footy...

I've just updated my Best of Duff List (left hand column). Nice to look back on and a decent assortment for an Inland Site...I thought.

No comments: