Saturday 6 April 2024

Cyprus 24 - Reflections (1)

Well, that's it! Back home, very relaxed and full of more great memories.

First things first. I've popped a few pics on the last few posts to liven them up .. hopefully!

Our comfortable base just West of Kato Paphos enables quick and easy access to all areas with the excellent road system and Motorway being a joy to use.

I tried to visit some new areas to spice things up and this strategy definitely added interest.

Our mini-break out East went well, with a nostalgic stay at Perivolia again providing excellent access to many key Sites in the area. It saved much time and effort reaching desired Sites.

Our day up in the Mountains at Troodos was a joy as there was no wind and it was a few degrees cooler than the unseasonably hot spell on the Coast.

Out West we visited the peaceful Androlikou a couple of times. A visit to the Baths of Aphrodite didn't really work out as it was far to busy. An interesting Fideluca female at the former will need further investigation...as wil one or two others. My mystery Owl sighting is still just that. I'm sure you can appreciate I'll need a breather before sorting through my photographs!

Every Trip is different, which is part of the fun. Surprising connections...and misses! One of the great beauties of our wonderful pastime...is just that! 

Once again I found new levels of energy (surprising...and encouraging at my age), which enabled me to make the most of it. Change of scene definitely motivates. It's great coming out of hibernation!! I can go back to sleep now...

...just kiddin'. Time for Spring migration here...

No comments: