Monday 8 August 2022

Gulls!?

Hesitating to repeat myself...as if I would!? Another "variation" was found at Grafham Water, Cambs yesterday morning.

Being keen yet hopefully also being a good lad, I didn't abort plans for lunch with Mother and Wife. It felt somehow... righteous. I drifted down in the afternoon for a quick underwhelming tick. A CAPE GULL... apparently?

Coincidentally, a KELP GULL turned up in Texas while I was there, you may recall? Talk about parallel movements!

I didn't manage a pic as I left my flashcard at home. I wonder if there are any online?!!!

4 comments:

Tim Dixon said...

Ee, you have to laff lad.

Alan Whitehead said...

It's a game Tim!

Tim Dixon said...

I always think that different rules apply when it comes in to gulls!

Alan Whitehead said...

Absolutely! I'm not sure anyone knows exactly what those rules are though?