Friday 31 December 2021

Last Post

That's that then. Having already done my Review I won't be repeating all of the highlights...maybe a couple!

Managed a last minute tick down the road in the form of a family party (4) of White-fronted Geese...


...culminating my Patch Year total at a modest 146...which is fine. Long gone are my "must try for 'em all days" especially in the current climate. I still get about when I feel the urge mind you. The Village total was a disappointing 132 and Duff finished off at 86.

You don't need me to pontificate (as if I would) about the World we're currently living in, suffice to say life it somewhat restrictive, limiting and still uncertain.  Hopefully things will improve but I have to say I'm not that optimistic. VERY frustrating in so many ways! That's enough of that also.

Create ....your own World, as much as you can...and LIVE it...


Happier New Year to you all and thanks for viewing...it's appreciated!


I did say maybe a couple...

One from my boat trip from Bridlington with Phil

Classic Thrush pose

Take some beating those two...


No comments: