Saturday 3 April 2021

Rush Birds Update

Hello. Glad you're still here!

On reflection I've decided to add my most recent addition to my Top Ten...pop pickers (you may have noticed I like that one). It just makes at number 10. See left hand column.

Rush to see...rush of adrenaline or both? Definitely the latter in this case. The circumstances (already explained) were quite remarkable, as it seems to have spent nearly all of its time in the back garden. The "rush" of adrenaline came in floods when I discovered the bird was on view at close quarters...as I arrived...well almost!!!

So, my GYR sighting on the Gower Peninsular in 2009 falls back into the chronological order list (again see right hand column) but the memory is in no way diminished.

The first Blackcap (P.88, H.87) of the Year appeared this morning in the Village, on my Lane. Handy!

No comments: