Sunday 7 January 2024

The Humber

I picked up a few Patch Year Ticks this morning, working my way East along the Estuary starting at Stone Creek were I finally connected with SEO...2 actually...distant views but always great to see. Skylark and Meadow Pipit were also added. No sign of  any Harriers though?

Onto Sunk Island were I added Collared Dove and House Sparrow!

I finished the morning at Patrington Haven where Shoveler and Wigeon were added.

Steady away but enjoyable in improving conditions. Looks like we're in for a drier spell next week...thankfully!

Patch 79

...................................................................................

The NORTHERN WATERTHRUSH in Essex showed much better today apparently, which was cruel luck on yesterday's many prospective admirers, who had a VERY frustrating day. It's a game! I saw the 2011 Bird on Scilly...which I had to myself!!!

No comments: