Wednesday 25 July 2018

Trip update

As the years go by I forget to update things on here!

I used to create links from Trip Reports I'd sent to Surfbirds. I've kept these links but they are obviously creaking with age now...like me! These days I just add (when I remember) the posts from my trips to the links section of the Blog. These can all be found in the right-hand column. I've just added my Cyprus report from March...a truly memorable and fortunate visit!!!

Many local troops have added the FRANKLIN'S GULL to their lists this morning. I was surprised to read that some "old-hands" needed it for the County. Another "blocker" bites the dust!

To think...AUDUOIN'S GULL, GREATER SAND PLOVER and FRANKLIN'S GULL all in Yorkshire!!!


In an effort to inspire myself I've printed off a couple of lists reminding me what I still "need" for the year, in the Village and on the Patch. Plenty to "go at"...




No comments: