Wednesday 21 October 2015

A bit of tidying

I've spent a bit of time updating my year lists...plus of course my Scilly life list. All our viewable by clicking the tabs at the top of the Blog.

Now then, there's still plenty of time for some significant arrivals this Autumn and the weather looks favourable.

...................................................................................................................................................................

I've finally had enough regarding my mobility problems. Walking around the steep hills of Scilly was no fun (the Birding was) and it's reached the stage now were I need an expert opinion on what is happening to my body. So...I'm signed off for a while and I'll hopefully get an appointment soon to see my appointed surgeon. I never thought I'd buy an exercise bike BUT it's worth a try as it's not load-bearing and I hope to lose some of my excess weight which can't do me any harm!

No comments: