Sunday 15 July 2012

Loose ends...

Busy times at the moment as the School summer term comes to an end. Yours truly has already bailed out but Louise finishes this Friday. We went over to York to say goodbye to some great people who I'd worked with for a long time. I will miss them greatly.

Saturday was spent watching the lads playing footy for Askern Villa. We decided to stay over in Leeds and came back this morning. As we approached Holmpton from Patrington I caught sight of a stunning male Marsh Harrier (H.83) drifting over a barley field in bright sunshine...fantastic!

We had an hour at Patrington Church flower festival this afternoon. I'm not religious but I know a fine building when I see one...

The Queen of Holderness

Had a curious look for the 4 Ruddy Shelducks near Withernwick...failed miserably to find the location!

Probable HUDSONIAN GODWIT at Frodsham Marsh...early start tomorrow.

No comments: