Thursday 19 July 2012

Open ended

Off to Lancs this weekend as Louise finishes School...forever! That's both of us out now. We have some great memories and met some great people but our time had come.

The future is uncertain but we'll enjoy the adventure!!

Mother will be hosting us until Monday. A great way to mark the occasion. Plenty of shopping for the girls and a trip on Sunday for yours truly to The Open. Lytham is the best course for me and has many happy memories from my childhood. We had many a happy holiday there...




Caspo still roaming Norfolk...nice if it drifted North? Some great pics here

Got a few quid coming due to early retirement. I'd been toying with the idea of a new pair of Bins. Love my old Trinnies...which I'll be keeping but I'm mightily impressed with these...



In fact, so much so, I bought a pair today. Well...I deserve it!

No comments: