Monday 15 July 2019

Reminiscing

At this quiet time of year I've been keeping myself busy by adding my records to eBird (as well as watching some unbelievably good sport). Hard not to be self-indulgent on a Blog I guess? At least it will secure my sightings on-lime...hopefully! While not having the flexibility of my BR programme it's good enough to make adding records fun and interesting. I've even dug out a few trip reports off Surfbirds. Some great memories from a crazy 2005 US trip here...and our visit to Alaska 2007 here.

Also while I'm about it I thought it might be a good time to mention again the purpose of my little Blog...apologies to long time followers! I don't purport to be any kind of expert. I just like reporting my sightings and adventures near and far, mainly in diary form. No long-winded ID monologues or revolutionary ground breaking issues here. I have been known to share the odd controversial opinion now and again!

If you have followed my ramblings short or long term I thank you. I will continue...because I like to do it...

No comments: