Monday 19 August 2013

Mended...again!

Lack of posts due to computer illness...again! Still, I know someone who's good...very good. I will have to splash out eventually but I like what I know, if you get my drift. The one major dilemma is my beloved Bird Recorder programme.

To give you an idea of how long I've been using it, I used floppy discs!! It was actually 1987. I therefore have 26 years worth of records which I obviously don't want to lose, so a decision will have to made fairly soon? I have backed up the data...

My extended break starts on Thursday...6 glorious days off!! Plenty of sea-watching. Hopefully there will be plenty to write about.

I'm going to concentrate on Holmpton this autumn. I didn't really do it justice last year due to my lack of mobility. I'm determined to find some decent stuff locally this year. After all, there's a pretty decent spot just down the road!!!

How about a Greenish Warbler for starters...



No comments: