Sunday 24 February 2013

Role on Spring!

Had enough of Winter now. Bitterly cold east wind here today. I braved the clifftop for an hour at the sewage works this morning and re-located some Snow Buntings (7). They were very flighty and teased me as they floated up and down the stubble strip. This was the best I could manage in the wind...


After lunch I had a drive down to Sunk Island/Patrington Haven. It payed off with close but unfortunately brief views of a large female Peregrine keeping her eye on a decent group of Fieldfare (c100).

Also had a ghostly Barn Owl at Skeffling...


Finished off at Out Newton with my little friend. This photo was taken at 5.35pm...impressive this technology...sometimes!!!


Patch year ticks hard to come by at the moment.

March on Friday...

No comments: