Sunday 2 December 2012

Decent find!

After a late start due to domestic problems (no, we didn't fall out) we made our way down to the Bluebell cafe for some early lunch. After a short chat Louise decided to go to Hull for a De-humidifier to (hopefully) solve the problem?

After I'd dropped her off at home I returned to Long Bank to take Buddy a walk and do some birding. As I approached Beacon Ponds I noticed a distinctive duck on Kilnsea Wetlands...


My first self-found LTD (P.174)...it helps being on the coast now!

It commuted between here and Beacon Ponds...

not the best but you get the idea!
Also managed to see the Barnacle Goose (P.175)...

Bumped into a few of the locals, namely Ian Smith, Steve Exley and Andy Gibson. Also had a good chat with Adam Hutt till the sun went down...

No comments: