Wednesday 6 July 2011

Doldrums

Summer doldrums have set in. I've read blogs saying Autumn is here...not sure myself. The odd wader passing through, Blacktoft always worth a visit. I guess my thoughts are well and truly fixed on my holiday. I love planning the trip almost as much as actually doing it! Some relevant stuff just been posted here including a Flammulated Owl nest site...almost certainly long gone by the time I arrive? Major Floods in N.Dakota could affect my route. I'm just hoping the waters recede before my visit. I'm also hoping my camera arrives back from repair!!!

Although I've seen them before I always get a real buzz from seeing this bird, and I'll be looking hard to find one...

LEWO_TurkeyCreek
Lewis's Woodpecker


1 comment:

Roker Rover said...

Time for a new seasonal pic Al! have a good weekend.