Wednesday 9 November 2011

Lists and thanks

Some of you may have noticed I've added my Bubo lists so they are easily accessible (to me at least!). No, maybe when you’re really bored you might like to peruse them to check their authenticity!! I think it's a great way to compare what you saw, when, with other birders. The links will obviously lead you to the website where you can see all lists. You might want to add some yourself?

Autumn is not quite over it would seem, with a flurry of "good" birds down the east coast. Spurn, as usual scoring well...location or coverage...or both? Always worth a visit even in early/mid November, especially with a south-easterly airflow for the rest of the week.

Question - To tell or not to tell that is the question?
Answer - TELL. I've been there...SLATY-BACKED GULL!

My daily Blog hits continue to increase, I'm flattered...

No comments: