Monday 25 April 2011

Local Recky

Decided to have a belated trip up to Heslington to view the University Hotspot! It seems Tim has been having fun here. Much Kudos to you pal...some excellent sightings. I still need WOOD SANDPIPER, OSPREY and BLACK TERN for NDC!!! Plus he found the RED KITE. That's what I call being seriously gripped off. I'll just have to keep looking...harder! Well done again Tim...

Added Blackcap (94) to my year list this morning...

I see Jono had birds at the Uni' first thing...no views for yours truly mid-morning. Hope I was looking in the right spot?

Took the lad down at dusk for a stretch and hoping for a Gropper...maybe one day?

Totting up my Andalucia list. Suprised a managed 150+ as I wasn't counting! I'll post a few more highlights with pics soon. Here's one for now...

A few of these around the country, plenty in Spain!

No comments: