Monday 1 January 2018

Another Year

I've just been forced to update my lists in accordance with the IOC (International Ornithological Committee)...what joy? Oh how I love change. The thought of more DNA moments/questionable provenance etc etc is almost too much to take!!! Having said that I must admit when I look back over the years I now have serious doubts about other records I have, or don't have, on my list/s? At least I'm happy to select my movements these days.

I went for my inaugural walk this morning...it went OK, which means I can get out of the house for brief periods. Driving is still some way down the line. I could start a bedroom window list...I can see the sea!

Plenty of precipitation at the moment. Hopefully it will fill NDC up for the Winter/Spring? Otherwise I'll keep myself busy around and in the house.

Hope you enjoy whatever you have decided to do this year...that's what it's all about...isn't it?







No comments: