Thursday 6 July 2017

Negative Vibes

(Anti)social media?

I admit to using Facebook and Twitter to glean Birding info and follow Family and friends.

Trouble is... there's SO much negativity. Similar to the general news I guess. I'm a big boy and I can handle the harsh realities but do I want it rammed down my throat when I'm trying to relax?

Bird news is filled with failed breeders, declining populations etc. Another blow in Cyprus just announced.

Well here's some good news... it's called Frampton Marsh where I'm writing this from...

c44 Lapwing of which well over half are youngsters in a binocular view.

Three figure numbers of Black-tailed Godwits

Family parties of Shoveler, Tufted Duck and Great Crested Grebe.

Summer plumage Ruff in all their finary.

Red-crested Pochard (6)

Spoonbill (2)

Turtle Dove

Find a nice place...and enjoy it!

No comments: