Sunday 10 July 2016

ABA Big Year Challengers 2016

I've belatedly found some Big Year listers. A consequence of endless surfing on the net while laid up I guess! You may...or may not...be interested. Click the link to view the Blogs.
 
 
John Weigel   743
 
There are a couple of others but these are the main men. I'm going to add them to my Blog list which updates automatically. Again you may wish to follow their exploits, I certainly will. It's the nearest I'm going to get to participating...unless I get the six numbers of course! Must cost a fortune, especially when you include the mandatory Alaska visits both for specific breeders and twitches!
 
To be approaching 750 species by mid-July is pretty impressive!!! There's a nice summary here.
 
I find the logistics of these attempts fascinating...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: