Monday 13 October 2014

Scilly me

You've heard enough of my loyalty to Scilly. All the young guns (and some older ones) understandably favouring the Northern Isles...I've succumbed twice. Good choices though, I feel!

When you've been blogging a while there's a danger of inevitable repetition. Maybe things have changed but one thing I DO know...Scilly will strike again...hopefully next week.

A few reasons I go...it pasted in a strange order but you get the idea!

European Penduline Tit
Hawfinch
Eurasian Serin
Red-eyed Vireo
Rose-coloured Starling
Radde's Warbler
Dusky Warbler
Subalpine Warbler
Pallas's Warbler
Spectacled Warbler
Booted Warbler
Melodious Warbler
Blyth's Reed Warbler
American Robin
Aquatic Warbler
Grey-cheeked Thrush
Isabelline Wheatear
Bluethroat (red-spotted)
Citrine Wagtail
Buff-bellied Pipit
Red-throated Pipit
Blyth's Pipit
Tawny Pipit
Olive-backed Pipit
Red-rumped Swallow
Short-toed Lark
Common Nighthawk
Chimney Swift
Snowy Owl
Sabine's Gull
Spotted Sandpiper
Solitary Sandpiper
Lesser Yellowlegs
Upland Sandpiper
Buff-breasted Sandpiper
Pectoral Sandpiper
White-rumped Sandpiper
American Golden Plover
Cream-coloured Courser
Sora
Spotted Crake
American Black Duck
Blue-winged Teal
Lesser Scaup
Wilson's Snipe
Black-and-white Warbler
Blackpoll Warbler
Ovenbird
Northern Waterthrush

Common Yellowthroat 
Rose-breasted Grosbeak

...and that's just what I've seen...still plenty I haven't.

Cuckoo please!

No comments: